Intuitive User Interface
Rich Feature Set
Pleadings may be dated. Shepardize. Use at your own riskSee Also California Statute of Limitations Table
1. Motion for Leave to Amend Complaint. Motion for leave to amend complaint. This is a template that will provide a good starting point. However, you will need to review the document carefully and add/amend according to specific facts of your case. Don't forget to Shepardize the cases.
2. Opposition to a Demurrer to Complaint.Opposition to Demurrer to Plaintiff's Complaint. In the current case, Defendant filed a demurrer against Plaintiff's Complaint based on an extrinsic evidence. This opposition include case law and discussion to show that extrinsic evidence cannot be used to demurrer a complaint.
3. Sample Demurrer to Defendant's Answer to Strike Boilerplate Affirmative Defenses. Sample Demurrer to Defendant's Answer to Strike Boilerplate Affirmative Defenses. Motion to strike boilerplate affirmative defenses in Defendant's Answer.
4. Plaintiff's Opposition to 12b6 Motion to Dismiss. Plaintiff's Response to Defendant Motion to Dismiss pursuant to FRCP 12(b)(6). Amend according to your facts.
5. Civil Complaint Various Cause of Actions. Cause of Action : Violation of Civil Code §1942.4, Tortuous Breach of Warranty of Habitability, Breach of the Covenant of Quiet Enjoyment, Nuisance, Business & Professions Code § 17200 et seq., Negligence.
6. Demurrer.Civil / Eviction - demurrer to complaint. Please Shepardize case law and make necessary changes based on specific facts of your case.
7. Motion to Quash Notice and Memorandum. Motion to quash service in civil litigation/ eviction cases.
8. Eviction - Sample Stipulation. Sample stipulation for settling an eviction case.
9. Bed Bug/Habitability - Complaint. Won $375000 settlement.