Creating a Desktop Shortcut
Want to launch CaseFox without opening a browser window and type the address? You can covert CaseFox into a desktop application and then use desktop icon, Start menu or Taskbar to launch CaseFox, just like launching native application. Please follow these steps to create launch links in your desktop.
1. Open www.casefox.com in Google Chrome.
2. Click on the Wrench (in newer version, Wrench is replaced by three stacked up bricks) icon on the top right corner.
3. Click on "Tools" (or "More Tools").
4. Choose "Create Application Shortcuts".
6. In the pop-up window, select desired types of shortcuts and click Ok.
7. Use any of these newly created shortcuts to launch CaseFox as a desktop application.
If using FireFox, please visit www.casefox.com in FireFox browser and follow instructions on this link.